A superfood, it combines fructose and glucose to give your pet a strong, natural supplement.
Fat and cholesterol free, it is said to be beneficial (in specific quantities) for dogs, cats, birds and even guinea pigs. Besides its nutritional value, its anti-bacterial properties soothe the GI tract and even helps calm ulcers.
A small quantity of this each days is said to ease environmental allergies in dogs as well. Raw honey boosts energy which is especially helpful to senior pets.
- Packaging: 340 grams
- Pure raw honey
- No pasteurization, chemicals or colouring
- Highly nutritious
- Fat and cholesterol free
- Vitamins include – Thiamine, Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and Pantothenic Acid
- Minerals: Calcium, copper, Iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet Feeding Instructions
- Cannot be fed to puppies
- Ethically Produced
- Dogs: One teaspoon a day
- Cats: No more than an occasional taste
- Guinea Pigs: Use for flavouring in their snacks
- Above are recommended quantities, please check with your vet for exact dosage
- Excess honey can cause dental problems and weight gain among other health problems