The blue Heads Up For Tails' 'Barklays' Dog Harness is luxurious, sturdy, adjustable and made with soft single ply nylon. These harnesses feature a quick-snap closure buckle and metal "D" ring hardware. An extra safety button ensures further protection.
Measure around the chest right behind the front legs (broadest part of chest)
Size XS: Neck 10-15", Girth 10-15", Length 4" , Width 0.5"
Size S: Neck 12-17", Girth 12-17", Length 4" , Width 0.5"
Size M: Neck 14-16", Girth 16-22", Length 7" , Width 0.6"
Size L: Neck 16-20", Girth 22-28", Length 10" , Width 1"
Size XL: Neck 26-30", Girth 28-34", Length 15" , Width 1.5"
Instruction on How to wear:
- Place dog's front paws through the "Left" side opening, then place "Right" paw through.
- Grab both D-rings on either side of the dog and lift the harness up so the chest strap rests against the dogs chest.
- Grab the plastic squeeze buckle and click. Make sure the two D-rings are in the center of the back.
- Use the slide adjusters to increase or decrease the size of the harness.
- Allow a finger's width of space between all straps and the dog.
- For use with a leash, attach the leash clasp through both D-rings.
Ships within 3-5 working days.